Sunday, November 20, 2011

Heart Matters

As I listen to Carolyn McCulley I have been thinking about life and this is what God has me meditating on. 
There is sufficient grace for the day. God has been working in amazing ways in the lives of people that I know. God leads us when we are not looking according to his will. He will bring us trials that we might be refined by His consuming fire into a faith more precious than gold even fine gold. I am not super spiritual, God has taken away many distractions (thoughts, circumstances, and material things) and has revealed his faithfulness. It is God that moves the hearts and minds of men, God had me attend today a very God glorifying marriage. It is such a blessing to know God works in ways man in his limited knowledge cannot understand. As a woman who is single I have seen in my own life how weddings leads to questions and emotions, sinful and non-sinful in the past, but those moments do still occur. Yet God reveals Himself in such ways that make me weep with joy that my God should care so much that He draws me away to minister to my soul. May I see God in all the moments of my life. Today I am rejoicing like John did, weddings point to Christ. Marriage points to the intimate way God knows us and care for us. 

In Christ, 

Levita


No comments: