Sunday, August 7, 2011

Sola Gracia

I have been taken aback time and time again by the grace of God in my life. Somehow I have been blessed with people in my life after so many years of doing the lone ranger Christian thing. (Theme song going through my head). It was a busy day and I took a nap. I am only 27 and I stopped to take a nap (smiling). God has given me grace when in the past I would have shaking my fist at God. He is my portion. I was in fellowship with a lady I met while at a friends place. She was so much bolder than I was and I realized something. Truth in love filled with the scripture given by God has an edge to it. I am trusting today that God has everything planned my only recourse is to seek Him, in prayer, in reading the Bible, in fellowship with other believers. To God be the Glory. "Whom have I in heaven but You and earth has nothing I desire but You my flesh and my heart may fail however the Lord is my Portion forever." 

1 comment:

Miss said...

I enjoy both the benefits of fellowship and those times in my week when I am able to putter around my home being peacefully alone.

It's nice.