Sunday, August 14, 2011

Mara/Naomi

I used to read Ruth and want to have Boaz to come along see me. I realize something. I am not Ruth who forsakes family and home to follow after Naomi. Who serves diligently that another may eat. I am Mara bitter who brings my complaints before God and sometimes my friends. I wish I could always serve in joy and not in half sorrow. I do not know what my future brings yet I pray that He who loves me and betrothed me to Himself in righteousness. Who considers me though I in my human state have nothing to love or cherish. Yet by His Spirit He has adorned me. Though I am not lovely or beautiful by human standards. He sees me as such and before God robed in the perfect life of God, crowned by the deeds He has for me to do by the regeneration of the Holy Spirit I will be beautiful. May God do with my life as He wills.

No comments: