Monday, July 11, 2011

Where is my trust?

It is so easy to question God. Why did God allow this to happen? Is God always good? Why does He not answer my prayer? I have realized this is a sin. Yes I do want to know why God does what He does. Why does He do what He does, yet what is this for me to know? I am but a woman made of clay. God will let me know in His timing what He has planned. While I wait I pray for grace and a deeper trust that His plans are better than my own. He is my provider and has provided all my needs. I should trust that I who have been adopted as His daughter by the blood of Christ through the Holy Spirit which cries Abba, Father. I used to believe the promises of sin, do this and you will be happy, commit this and you'll feel good. Yet it was a lie, the wages were death so why do I think at times the God can't be trusted. Yet He has provided a job for me, a place to live, friends who care, and most precious of all an eternity full of pure, innocent, undefiled joy. God may I trust You.

No comments: