Monday, July 4, 2011

Truth on the 4th of July

This day has been one to point to Christ and even throughout my day I have seen His mercy. I had the chance to fellowship with other believers tonight, to share the Gospel. I am still growing in Christ and realize more than anything I need Him. Encouragement is beyond me right now, but I see His mercy at work. In His Word I see that He is not only the One True God, He is the Wonderful Counselor and Everlasting Father. How do I as a woman live my life to glorify God. It is not wasting money, it is giving ones time to the needy (I am convicted of that today). I have been reading Did I Kiss Marriage Goodbye? It is a book that strangely enough does not focus on marriage but strikes at the sins that flourish in the life of a single and even married Christian women. It is easy in my singleness to be me centered yet I have found in God's word that it is not about me its about Christ it is being a slave to Him and serving the body in thankfulness that Christ has given us the opportunity to live for Him. May He bind me together with Him, conforming me to His image. I need God to show me daily who I am without Him. I am a sinner saved by an Amazing Wonderful Awesome God.

No comments: