Saturday, April 9, 2011

Taste and see that God is good

I was late this morning and missed 2 session. I went to my 2nd conference. It has been a blessing but I can honestly say I am more in awe of God. There were very well known speakers and I am glad I spent the money. I just want so much to go out and tell everyone about the awesome God I serve. I guess what I am hoping is that I do not get complacent in my walk. That I look to Christ who justifies me. That I look to the cross, and say behold that is where Jesus redeemed me and made me His child, was not one of His names in Isaiah mighty Father? I have been blessed and it brings me into a joy that God will complete the work in me. God will humble me and have me as a slave to righteousness all of His doing and I will enjoy it because in His presence there is fullness of joy. He is the living water, the bread, the first born of all creation and He has set me free. Hell is real yet that is not the reason to Christ. Heaven is real but that is no reason to turn to Christ. Jesus is the reason for His glory, for the fame of His Name.
I am a woman, a redeemed sinner who longs to reflect God in a gentle and quiet nature. In whatever way He plans for me I will submit to. In singleness or marriage God will be my portion not because of my doing but because not one person held in His hand shall be lost. Praise be to God.

No comments: