Tuesday, April 26, 2011

A road diverged and realizing it

Well I am realizing that watching TV really does not aid in growth unless its shows like Word Pictures. I have been begging God that He might continue to change my heart and mind towards Jesus Christ. I have been realizing I need to learn what true submission is. I realize my impatience just shows when I am not. I pray that God's will be done. He has blessed me so much even in me being ill. I have asked God to humble me He is definitely working to grow me into the type of woman that will give him much glory. My eyes are on Jesus His work is truly beautiful. I have been reading a book by Elisabeth Elliot calll Let Me Be a Woman it has taught me so many things. To trust God, that He made me a woman for a reason, that I have to pour out myself to others, and that my feminity is not stunted and can be used to aid other women. I hope in God, trust in God, and will pour myself out for God.

No comments: