Friday, February 25, 2011

Diary of a Single Christian Female 2/25/11

There has been so much to think about. Praying that God would change me. I am looking for a room to rent. Realize I need God, I need to change. Praying that God directs my steps. I don't know what the future holds and I being a person who plans, wants everything to go according to plan. Yet its not my plan its God's plan. I am blessed by God and want to draw ever closer to God and I have found that He is always near. I as I am, am driven to wander away from God, to seek what only He can give elsewhere. I wanted a true Father who would guide me to be ever closer to God. I wanted to walk on the path with others. I sought a perfecting love from those who sought to be served, and control over me. All the while God is worthy to be served, yet humbled himself to the point of death on a cross. God is in control over everything, nothing is a surprise to Him. To glorify God is the reason why I live. I am putting my trust in God in the matter of marriage. He has placed this desire within me and I know it is not in vain. I pray that God would sanctify my future husband, that he is given a servant's heart, that his hope is in God and that he is a man after God's heart, I pray that he is learning to be a biblical leader, and is learning how to wash a wife in the word and lead his family. I pray that God would test his faith through fire. I pray that he be in God's word and be passionate to proclaim the Gospel, and the works of Christ. That wherever he is the God guide him and watch over him. I pray that he be a humble godly man whose trust is upon Christ. I pray for myself that I seek God, that I may be a humble woman who hopes upon Christ. I pray that God may break me, sanctify me, test me that on the day of his return I may be found spotless and without stain, that I may be in God's word and trusting on His promises. I pray that God readies me to be a woman who loves her husband and children, and that my heart and that of my husband to be guarded, not to seek love early.

No comments: