Sunday, October 26, 2008

Preaching Online

I feel blessed that my brother pointed out an opportunity for me to still be a witness even if it is online. Yet I want so much to do open air preaching yet I need encouragement and to have other believers with me good fellowship provides that. Anyway I have been around an issue I had one disagreement and just cut myself from the situation. I have so much going on right now. I want more than anything that my life may be used to glorify God. He knows my inner thought so I do not have to say more. I am entrusting my future to His hands. I wish I could know what happens to me in the future. I love this saying I heard it at the end of Ten Shekels and a Shirt so I will use it now May the Lamb that was slain receive the reward of His sufferings. Let my life be lived for Christ that whatever happens I will submit to Him. 

No comments: