Sunday, August 25, 2024

Gratitude

I am thankful for the past because of where I am now. I am thankful to God for a husband who tells lots of jokes, writes me love notes at times, and gets me flowers on occasion just because. 3 years ago I thought I would remain single not knowing that God had orchestrated a meeting between me and my husband. He encourages me to be a better woman. I have grown. I remember him walking around as I talked to a sweet sister and friend Lee. I remember us recounting failed relationships. We talked about our faith in Christ. Janette Iks I Will Wait where she describes the man she waits for that he has the wisdom of Solomon leads like Moses, has God's word tatted all over your heart and your love reminds me of Christ. I treasured that poem and found that man in my husband. So I am thankful for past relationships and experiences that led me to what Christ had for me. 

No comments: