Tuesday, August 13, 2024

A New Place to Worship

It has been more than 8 months since we first attended this church. God has been faithful in smoothing fears, granting us a place to hear His word. It is different than I'm used to. We seek to hold fast to God's word. We joined officially mid July separating us fully from my previous church. I do love and miss the people at our previous church. I trust that God will hold fast to His people. I was fearful since July 2023 to entrust ourselves to leadership. What was in the back of my mind was what if we are verbally maligned, what if we are called out from the pulpit. If it could happen in one church could not others do that. Until God returns sin will always be a problem in the church and the only remedy is humilty and repentance, a greater love for God and others and a boldness to do what is right in the face of opposition. I will pray for God's church, its head Christ not man.

No comments: