Sunday, June 18, 2023

An Assault on Christianity

I am against Critical Race Theory. I am against Diversity Equity and Inclusion because they go in hand. Instead where I stand is on loving my neighbor and even in seeing their culture knowing that in the Kingdom of God there will be people from every nation, tribe, and tongue. I want churches to just stand of the word of God without bringing erroneous ideas into the church. 
I kind of wish that the church would remember what God instituted in the early church and live by it. 
Acts 2:42 ESV
And they devoted themselves to the apostles' teaching and the fellowship, to the breaking of bread and the prayers.
So as a church let us know the issues and yes be made aware but let us be more devoted to what the bible says.
1 Timothy 4:13 ESV
Until I come, devote yourself to the public reading of Scripture, to exhortation, to teaching.
So all to say this system has made a shipwreck of people's faith. 
How sad is this.
Yet I will say what Joshua said.
Joshua 24:15 ESV
And if it is evil in your eyes to serve the LORD, choose this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your fathers served in the region beyond the River, or the gods of the Amorites in whose land you dwell. But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD."
I don't want this faith just to be a Sunday thing but may the word of God permeate my being and let it flow out in an everlasting fountain. 

No comments: