Saturday, September 29, 2018

Not waiting

I should be up and doing something. I just am finding myself pondering contentment during the marriage class in my church's Sunday school.
I sent a letter with questions to the pastor about what is it to find someone to run the Christian race with. To seek a person for the reason of ministry.
I am wrong I know. In the Bible times were different.... Yet so much easier everything arranged by the families. Now Christian women wait for action from men and it sucks.
Worldly men come at me all the time and I hate that. Christian men locally don't look at me.
Today it was an especially difficult class because it didn't seem to give any hope for those who are single to have their desire for marriage be calmed by fellowship and friendship.
My heart is quick to find offence or to be sorrowed when it come to hearing about marriage. It is brought about by God. He orchestrates it and brings people together.
Contentment I long for, wanting to find my joy in seeing Christ, seeking His face, and being in His word. It's hard but worth it, I want to fight for holding fast to Christ by the work of the Holy Spirit.

No comments: