Monday, January 1, 2018

New Year but Same Old Me!

It is 2018 yet I am still Levita. No matter if my looks change. The one thing that I pray that God through the Holy Spirit will change me. That He will renew my mind and it says in Romans 12,

Romans 12:1-2 ESV
I appeal to you therefore, brothers, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable to God, which is your spiritual worship. Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.

That God would day by day conform me to the image of His Son the more that I see Him and grow to love Him more.

2 Corinthians 4:16-18 ESV
So we do not lose heart. Though our outer self is wasting away, our inner self is being renewed day by day. For this light momentary affliction is preparing for us an eternal weight of glory beyond all comparison, as we look not to the things that are seen but to the things that are unseen. For the things that are seen are transient, but the things that are unseen are eternal.

This year I do not have my usual wish.....which was to get married before my birthday. I had made marriage into an idol for a long time. This year I am looking to God to show me what He wants for my life. There is an opportunity for ministry work that I place in the Lord's hands. I have been reading much and see that I have been given a blessing a great opportunity to serve the Lord. Wherever God has me may I say, "Lord I am your handmaid may it be for me as You will."
My life belongs to the Lord and it's hidden in Christ my Saviour.

No comments: