Monday, February 13, 2017

What I as a Christian Woman Want to Be

For a long time I have been seeking to become that Proverbs 31 woman. In all honesty I am not. But who I desire to be is  that woman with a quiet and gentle spirit. At peace because God granted me reconciliation through the work of Jesus Christ. I want to be that person who though her eyes are set on God is able to share God's love that has been shed abroad in my heart. I want to be that person who fights the fight of faith. I want to pray for my brothers and sisters in the faith, seeking their good. I want to encourage and exhort my spiritual family. I want to know Him and the power of His resurrection. To be found in Him. To dwell in His courts all the days of my life. To remember Him in the watches of the night. To keep His ways and not depart them. To die to myself and live in the light of His Son. He is forever and I am finite. God knows my length of days on this earth, the grass withers and the flower falls but the Word of Our God remains forever.
To Him who is able to keep His people until the end. Be Honor, Glory, Power and Dominion forever and ever. Amen.

No comments: