Saturday, February 18, 2017

In weakness

2 Corinthians 12:9-10 NASB
And He has said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for power is perfected in weakness." Most gladly, therefore, I will rather boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may dwell in me.  Therefore I am well content with weaknesses, with insults, with distresses, with persecutions, with difficulties, for Christ's sake; for when I am weak, then I am strong.

As I go on this life with the Lord, I see my weaknesses. I see more and more His grace upon me. What He is making of my life I do not know. Who knows but him the finished product but right now but I am hoping.
That I will lean on Him for repose
That I will meditate upon Him at night
That I may know Him and the power of His resurrection
That I will count everything as loss
And be found in Him having a righteousness not of my own but that which comes through Jesus

I am aware of my shortcomings, my sins, my folly and trust upon His sufficiency for all I need for life and godliness.

No comments: