Tuesday, July 12, 2016

The past

Do you remember the past?
This week has been a blast from the past. With people who have changed much I am sure. Changed by life, grown up. People had their circumstances, their lives. It was great to see the blessings God bestowed on them. The kids are sweet, great parents. It was so great to spend time there.
Thinking about the past has me thinking about sin and God's work of sin removal and payment for sin.
The bible says that God removes our sin as far as the east is from the west. That he remembers our sins no more. God is gracious to mend the past and I have mentioned it before. My past is full of sin yet Christ by his blood has washed it away.
I rest in the love of God knowing that his love, is not conditional, its not earned by works of righteousness. He will sanctify me day by day until his return.

No comments: