Monday, December 5, 2011

Life

As I looked up into the sky very dazed I wondered how I got into this situation. I am weak and my life ends according to God's will. God would be good would be just should He take me at this moment. I had always believed myself to be tough and capable yet my glory is as of the grass, here today and gone tomorrow. 

Habakkuk 3:17-19
Though the fig tree should not blossom,
   nor fruit be on the vines,
the produce of the olive fail
   and the fields yield no food,
the flock be cut off from the fold
   and there be no herd in the stalls,
yet I will rejoice in the LORD;
    I will take joy in the God of my salvation.
GOD, the Lord, is my strength;
    he makes my feet like the deer's;
   he makes me tread on my high places.

My Lord is my portion and should I die I will long for my Lord and seek Him all the days I am given. I am not guaranteed another day so may this day be used to make my God look great.

Lord, You who have known the depths of my depravity yet have loved me. 
Jesus You who gave up Your life that I may have eternity with You. 
May I wait upon You Lord with patience and humility 
and yet may I have a passion for You that surpasses all trifling mythologies. 
With an everlasting love You looked upon me. 
While I was nothing. 
No genealogy, 
a common flower whom no one wanted. 
You were the gardener that carefully transplanted me to soil where I thrived build upon 
Your words which constantly would say LIVE. 
I began to bloom with a beauty that reflected Your care
Beloved, my beloved however many years You provide
Open my eyes to see Your loving care

No comments: