Sunday, September 11, 2011

To God

God you are the ruler over all creation. Death could not contain you. You who in all things must be first. You look upon the lowly and give them knowledge of their need for you. You have saved me and continue to save me from my flesh and this world. You have given me a new nature and have put Your Spirit within me. Day by day you renew me and grant me your mercy and lovingkindness. Wherever I am You are always with me. Give me eyes to read your word, ears to hear your word, and a mind to understand your word. May I learn more about you and in my learning increase my passion for you. Make me into a woman who first and foremost seeks your heart and your kingsom because in everything else your provide and bless us. God you have given much and taken away much. Yet yesterday, today, and forever You alone are God. Lord be with me. 

No comments: