Saturday, June 20, 2009

Love do you know what it truly is.

Love between a man and woman. Can I rant? Can I tell people exactly what is wrong with their ideals on love? They turn out these statements like “You mean everything to me.” or “My love for you will last for all eternity.” Tell me that this does not turn the person that they love into an idol. Then when they person that they love make a mistake or when the every day living makes it common they go out and try to find what gave them the same feelings as before and spend their lives seeking what they call true love. WAKE UP! Love is not like that. It will become routine. The person you love will annoy you and you will hate them sometimes. Yet God calls you to love that person in actions and emotions. There has to be a passion but first and foremost without God that love is not possible for man. 

No comments: