Sunday, January 11, 2009

Faithful Witness

I pray that God allows me to be a faithful witness to Him. My life marred with so many failings that He will continue to change me as time goes on. Lord I don't care for a mansion or a car. I worry about persecution that is true. I had a waking nightmare where I saw my own face covered in blood. How fearful is such a thing. I come to God in ragged dress knowing that it does not conceal the sin beneath. He knows what is there yet he clothes me with righteousness how can I not follow my Lord after that. Why I had spent my life running from him I do not know? I am young still and I am pressed I don't know what is to become of me but I will follow my God Jesus Christ. How many nights have I wasted? How many mornings desperately wishing I could remain in dreams where sin in indulged and said to bring happiness? I awoke with a gleam in my eye that had everything to do with perversion and deep weariness. Will I return to that vomit. Not with the help of God. Jesus help me.

No comments: