Wednesday, February 28, 2024

Loving the church

It is hard to find a church, yet the church is necessary in the lives of believers. The fellowship of the saints is how we are encouraged, by gathering together, hearing scripture, worshipping the Lord together, and also receiving teaching. I love the church, the body of Christ. 
I have been really blessed in my husband that his leadership has helped my faith to grow. I have been reading God's word, worshipping, in prayer. I know that I could have taken the loss of sweet dear people in my  
life badly, yet I realized this scripture is true, "...if we are faithless, he remains faithful- for he cannot deny himself."
So what is my life like, well work is better more manageable. I want to do more crafts but that is just in my to do when I happen to have time. I spend time with friends. I still dance on occasion at home. I cook for my hubby. He is the main beneficiary of the food I make. I still go to church, i still enjoy the fellowship of the saints. I still love God's people. I seek that my eyes be focused of Christ, I seek to know the LORD (YHWH) more. I have not arrived in my faith seeing as there is more sin to kill within me. A way to grow in faith. The Lord is good, and I seek to glorify God with my life.

No comments: