Thursday, February 18, 2021

Dream

There are times when the things I dream are about future events. Those are like wisps of clouds that disappear with the morning sun. That when the moment arises there is a strange sense of deja vu. My dream yesterday was not like that. I was moving and I was leaving town with my dad. He had sold the house and fast. I was leaving my sister behind. I was ready to leave but thought my dad was being demanding. He commanded me "Levita don't look at history!" Then I danced one last dance to Christian music with my sister before I was to leave. What that means I do not know but it does remind me of this bible verse.
Philippians 3:13-14 ESV
Brothers, I do not consider that I have made it my own. But one thing I do: forgetting what lies behind and straining forward to what lies ahead, I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

No comments: