Sunday, October 22, 2017

Poetry and Thoughts 10/23/2017

I love some poetry not all. I hate how some have made it profane. Anyway with all the time I have I have been thinking of writing again. Stringing words into a garland and hoping that it would honor God. May the words and my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing to the Lord I think that is somewhat what the verse says.
This is not poetry or a vision but more a thought in my head. It was me in a white ankle length dress. It was not embellished much but was still lovely. A hair wreath on my head. Anyway it was my view of a wedding day...... Anyway I contrasted it with a view of myself in the field. I was in the midst of a people I do not know and looking up my eyes bright, in my hands the scriptures. I wonder what the future holds but to God I place my trust that he will led me where I will go.
His Name will be proclaimed among the nations His salvation to all the peoples.

No comments: