Saturday, March 14, 2015

Faithful

1 John 1:9 NASB
If we confess our sins, He is faithful and righteous to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

So much time has past and I am sure the last time I wrote an entry I was in Thailand. Four weeks during which their have been highs and lows. Sin at the door and me in my futility and pride letting it run roughshod o'er me. Anyway I have been thinking and thinking. About the lives of Christians around the world and how strong they are in their faith because where they live all they have is Christ and their faith is all the more beautiful because of that. Yet God is faithful. In this country with all its trappings their are people who did to this world and live for Christ. I love that.
God help me, please help me that I may run this race well.

No comments: