Monday, April 29, 2013

Life, singleness, and praying for a godly spouse

I have to by the grace and empowerment of God seek not to compromise on this point. Marriage is not about companionship though it is a side benefit. Marriage is not about the fuzzy feelings, infatuation  found in the world. Singleness is the period in one's life where their heart has a single-minded devotion to my soul's beloved (for the Christian) which is Jesus Christ. I have to say mold me crush me make me mature by your power I am nothing but You are the all powerful God.
Who knows whether the Lord is calling me for singleness or marriage? Yet I will say this about me as a Christian woman I wait for this when it comes to a possible spouse.
1)Single-minded devotion to Christ
2) Being a man meaning to be ready to be priest, prophet, provider , and protector for his home and family
3) A man of prayer
4) A man who shares the gospel
5) Who communes with the Triune God
6) Who lives out his life to honor God in holiness and purity
7) Who will be the Spiritual leader to his home
If God so wills this will happen.