Friday, May 4, 2012

What I need

God is far more than we think. He can do more that we think or imagine. Our relationship with Him should be more than what we have now. He is Father, friend, brother, and closer than a lover. I have been wallowing in self-pity and doubt. I have not believed in His goodness.
I have tried to keep people out. To not have them see my utter brokenness, my sin which clings close. What do I ask God when I pray? Do I pray for temporal things or eternal things?
I have been getting closer to my brothers and sister and they have found out one how God s working in me, also that as always I have a ways to go. I have been sleeping at the drop of a dime and have been tired. Crying out to God is the only thing that works.
Prayer and bible reading have been very central and I realize that I am one of those, wanting Christ to make much of. I don't care about my name being known, I don't care about being recognized. I just want people to be able to see that any victory over sin, over temptation is all a matter of God working supernaturally.
Jesus has overcome. He is Risen!!!

No comments: