Monday, March 26, 2012

Monday morning

I woke up at 6:10 am and worshipped the Lord. Today by the grace of God I pray the communion and hope and trust will grow. I am young according to some but at 28 and with now 8 gray hairs that have graced my head I know that there can be fools and wise at any stage in life. When I am in the word and seek to please God bad dreams filled with immorality play throughout the night and condemn me come morning. I pray for today God may You be magnified in my life. May I live in such a way that points to You. JESUS my saviour and God. You who bore my sins as a man cursed by hanging on the tree. Praise is due to You Lamb that was slain to purchase a people for Yourself. Give me peace in my circumstances may my desires be conformed to Your will. God lift my brothers to be godly men, in whatever roles they have, give them a zeal to glorify You. May my sisters be women with a quiet and gentle spirit submitting to the authorities placed in their lives. May Your word abide in us. May Your Spirit overflow within. Great are You Lord and Worthy to be Praised.

No comments: