Thursday, August 13, 2009

Conversation

Looking up at the sky from a tiny little car made me realize the vast glory that is my God. Yet I also know that God was with me always. Which made me reveal my thoughts about it adding also that if God revealed himself to the unsaved world it would drive many to their knees in fear. Unfortunately it drew a response from the person I was with that was unexpected.
You should not fear God, God is a God of love.
I replied with something along these lines the fear of God in the beginning of all knowledge.
Still more about how no one should fear God.
I said there is no condemnation for those is Christ Jesus making me realize that God's word has begun to take a hold on me.
I will not give more of play by play I just wanted to say this, how can we knew God mercy except by His just anger against sin? How can we know His lovingkindness except by realizing we don't deserve anything good from God yet He gives us breath, life, gifts, family, home, His love towards a rebellious people.
See Him as He is.

No comments: