Monday, April 27, 2009

What am I?

Sometimes I waver in who I am am I still a girl or am I a woman? 

Let me think does marriage make a girl a woman? No.
Can I be a woman of God without being married? Yes.
Am I a woman in maturity? I don't know. 

Great. To reveal this puzzlement over this is not good but I am being truthful. All I know that with the help of God I will survive I will persevere. I will lay down my desires before him. My hopes, my fears that he will take care of them in the manner of His choosing. God has been good to me. Kind loving friends, and family, God help us.

I want to be a woman of God.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Levita,
I was at a dinner party yesterday and there were two tables: one with "adults" and the other with college age students. I was asked which one did I want to sit at. I said, "Can I just sit in the middle?" =) I sat with the college (post-college) students, and it was very nice, and was glad I did. However, just that strange feeling of "Where do I belong?"I guess it was good that I felt like I could sit at either table.

~SarahM