Saturday, November 15, 2008

See in Me

I see so many things rolling inside me. My flesh is doing battle with the Spirit of God who is growing me in holiness. The things I want to do I cannot do. 
I am angry at my older sister and I am wrong. She rejects God and it makes me angry. I cannot see how anyone can refuse so great a salvation. I give her over to the hands of God I can do nothing. I can't push people into growing in holiness. How much can I say. I stumble, I am a sinner. I need my savior each day. I don't ever want to be complacent about reading the bible, about gathering with other believers. About evangelizing. I want to proclaim our state before God and Christ Crucified. I deserve Hell but The only Savior paid the penalty for my sin. I am wicked yet He drank the cup of God's wrath draining it. In three hours Christ suffered more than any sinner would in hell. Do you think really God standards his justice is so weak. He slew his own Son because he hated sin so much. Sin requires punishment we are wretched evil vile corrupted worms .

No comments: